8 NOTES New Lectures:
- History of NOTES - J Marescaux (FR)
- Closure with suturing methods - M Bergström (SE)
- Gastrojejunostomy - PO Park (SE)
- New generation of endoscopes and platforms for NOTES surgery - L Swanström (USA) Update of the October lecture
- Endoscopic suturing: incoming - J Marks (USA)
- Physiology of NOTES - J Marks (USA)
- Transgastric NOTES cholecystectomy: Phase I efficacy and outcomes trial - L Swanström (USA)
- Robotics and NOTES - R Satava (USA)
Brand-New Expert Interviews:
M Bergström (SE), H Feussner (DE), J Hochberger (DE), J Marks (USA), R Satava (USA), D Rattner (USA), C Thompson (USA), J Correia-Pinto (PT), M Ryou (USA), J Mamazza (CAN).
Among the many topics covered, magnets used for gravity and retraction, evolution of NOTES, transcolonic access update, from GI endoscopy to surgery, and a few others.
New Live Video: Lights on NOTES
Click here to watch the live as seen when attending the course
Vox populi: Interviews of experts and participants
We have recaptured the vivid atmosphere of the course and experimental lab hands-on sessions.
By becoming an EATS member, you will take full advantage of our exclusive NOTES content on www.eats.fr, as well as other membership rights.