4 New Lectures for NOTES:
- An original approach: cardiac occluder - S Perretta (FR)
- Early human experience with advanced flexible endoscopes for NOTES - L Swanström (USA)
- Multitasking platform - C Thompson (USA)
- Magnetic manipulators in NOTES - B Dunkin (USA)
Topics to be broached in the next months:
- Hands-on hints: transgastric route
- NOTES transvaginal cholecystectomy
- Transgastric left adrenalectomy in a survival porcine model after transgastric cholecystectomy
New Expert Opinions and Debates for NOTES:
B Dunkin (USA) and P Swain (UK), M Bessler (USA), A Wattiez (F) and A Watrelot (F), KH Fuchs (D), PO Park (S), C Thompson (USA), B Dallemagne (F), J Marescaux (F), R Zorron (BR).
New experts interviewed:
M Bailey (UK), L Swanström (USA), R Zorron (BR)
- What key technological developments are likely to favour the expansion of NOTES?
By becoming an EATS member, you will take full advantage of our exclusive NOTES content on www.eats.fr, as well as other membership rights.