The association is fully committed:
- to create a group of multidisciplinary European health care professionals (GI endoscopists, gastroenterologists, surgeons, radiologists, roboticists) that will evaluate the potential of transluminal surgery.
- to share ideas and technological innovations aiming at a quick progression of the concept.
- to establish the basic requirements of the project and the scientific procedures that should be implemented prior to any clinical application.
- to establish and maintain a European registry of experimental data to help in getting technical and financial support from sponsoring companies.
- to establish contacts with other scientific societies sharing the same objectives.
- permanent updating of a bibliographic NOTES database
- access NOTES videos, lectures, expert interviews and debates from WeBSurg.com free of charge
- priority registration for NOTES courses at EITS
- go to the front of the waiting list for fully booked EITS courses
EATS would benefit from grants to help boost research.
President: J. Marescaux (F)
Vice-Presidents: M. Bailey (GB), F Corcione (I)
Secretary: B Dallemagne (F)
Treasurer: D Mutter (F)
Administrators: D. Coumaros (F), B. Navez (B), T. Piéchaud (F)
Members: K.H. Fuchs (D), C. Huscher (I), J. Leroy (F), M. de Mathelin (F), V. Pansadoro (I), L. Soler (F), E.Targarona (ES), A. Wattiez (F).
Become an EATS member!
Yes, I want to be a member of the EATS
There is an annual "symbolic" fee of 10 Euros to benefit of all the EATS membership rights.
for online payment.
Thank you for your sustained interest.