Welcome to our November newsletter.
Operative technique chaptersOne new chapter is available this month: Laparoscopic management of urolithiasis
Videos of live surgery
8 new videos available
- Laparoscopic ileocecal resection for Crohn's disease
- Laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication
- Laparoscopic approach for recto-vaginal endometriosis
- Laparoscopic total mesorectal excision for rectal cancer
- Hystérectomie par laparoscopie
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy in patient with cirrhosis: use of LigaSure
- Intraoperative augmented reality applied to laparoscopic left adrenalectomy
- Laparoscopic reversal Nissen fundoplication for dysphagia
Experience a new format for Experts' Opinions in Laparoscopic Surgery!
Advanced Course in Morbid Obesity Surgery (June 04-05, 2004)
Professors N SCOPINARO, C DESAIVE, K HIGA, J-L ALLE, J HIMPENS
- Is there an age limit for bariatric surgery?
- Impact of eating habits on treatment options?
- Are GERD/hiatal hernia contraindications for restrictive procedures?
- Which procedure is best indicated in a patient with diabetes mellitus?
- Surgical options for management of superobesity (BMI >50)?
EITS Intensive and Advanced Courses in 2005
Keep abreast of EITS English-speaking courses:
- Intensive Courses in Laparoscopic Surgery (January 31 - February 04, 2005)
- Advanced Course in Colorectal Surgery (March 18-19, 2005)
- Advanced Course in Digestive Surgery (March 31 - April 02, 2005)
- Advanced Course in Endocrine Surgery (May 12-14, 2005)
Prof. Jacques MARESCAUX
President IRCAD/EITS Institute
Editor-in-Chief - WebSurg