WEBSURG IS NOW FREE!
Welcome to our May Newsletter. This month sees the update of an already existing operative procedure on video-assisted parathyroidectomy authored by P Miccoli and P Berti (Italy). The surgical content of this chapter has been updated and reformatted to maximize its educational value. It may be accessed in the Virtual University, along with new videos and a new editorial www.websurg.com.
WebSurg will be delighted to welcome you to the forthcoming surgical meetings:
-120th Congress of the German Society of Surgery, April 29 - May 02, 2003, Munich, Germany
-Fifth International Gastric Cancer Congress, 1st OMED Spring Meeting, May 04-07, 2003, Rome, Italy
-14th Digestive Apparatus Surgery Conference, May 15-16, 2003, Rome, Italy
New releases on WebSurg
Operative techniques- Video-assisted parathyroidectomy - P Miccoli (Italy), P Berti (Italy)
Videos- Keypoints for nerve preservation during laparoscopic TME for T3 rectal cancer in... - J Leroy (France)
- Medial laparoscopic approach for mobilization of the splenic flexure - J Leroy (France)
- Laparoscopic right colectomy for caecal cancer - J Leroy (France)
WebSurg products and services
Subscribers can access over 100 operative techniques and almost 200 videos at the individual rate of USD 249 / EUR 249 / JPY 15000 (JPY 17000 subsidy for Japanese surgeons) for one year. Please click here to subscribe.
You may also take advantage of the following subscription options:
- Student/intern/fellow/resident rate: USD 99 / EUR 99 / JPY 10500 (group subscriptions are also available, please contact us)
- Institutional rate: USD 749 / EUR 749 / JPY 88000. An institutional subscription provides access for up to 10 people within an organization such as a hospital, clinic or university. Institutional subscriptions for more than 10 people are available for USD 60 / EUR 60 / JPY 7000 per additional user.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
MAY 2003 RELEASES:
WSSPLEN1 - Laparoscopic splenectomies: anterior posterior and posterior approaches - E Targarona (Spain), D Gossot (France)
WSCHOLE2 - Laparoscopic cholecystectomy for symptomatic cholelithiasis - D Mutter, J Marescaux (France)
CD-ROMs in preparation:
WSPARAT1 - Minimally invasive video-assisted parathyroidectomy - P Miccoli (Italy)
WSCHOLE3 - Techniques for laparoscopic treatment of choledocholithiasis - JC Berthou (France), B Malassagne (France)
Price: USD 59 / EUR 59 / JPY 7000 each, available in English
Please click here to access and order from our full CD-ROM catalog.
Four Virtual University presentations, with associated videos and expert opinion interviews, are available free:
- Laparoscopic extraperitoneal and transperitoneal pelvic lymphadenectomies for prostate cancer - C Saussine (France), H Lang (France)
- Laparoscopic Nissen-Rossetti fundoplication for gastroesophageal reflux - J Marescaux (France), S Vartolomei (France), M Anvari (Canada)
- Cholecystectomy using microinstruments - M Gagner (United States), D Mutter (France)
This includes a free CME chapter:
- Right laparoscopic colectomy - J Leroy (France), J Milsom (United States), J Okuda (Japan)
These operative techniques may be viewed freely, along with WebSurg presentations that highlight the products and services of the website, in the demonstration area.
To unsubscribe from the WebSurg newsletter, please click here.
To state your preferences (format), please click here.
If you have any queries, please contact:
Contact form for subscriptions and commercial queries.
Contact form for comments on content.
Contact form for technical problems.
© 2003 WebSurg