Seasonal greetings from WebSurg.
This month, we have relaunched our clinical cases, which have been completely reformatted to maximize their educational value. They may be accessed in the Virtual University, along with three new videos and a new CME presentation, on www.websurg.com.
We are pleased to announce the first of a series of Virtual University presentations on laparoscopic equipment, 'Cold light source', by D Mutter (France) and A Garcia (Switzerland). The series will comprise chapters on cameras, 3D vision, video monitors, insufflators, and endoscopic laparoscopic instruments.
New releases on WebSurg
Videos- Laparoscopic treatment of rectal prolapse J Leroy (France), J Marescaux (France)
- Laparoscopic gastric banding M Vix (France), J Marescaux (France)
- Laparoscopic splenectomy: anterior posterior approach EM Targarona (Spain)
Japanese chapters on WebSurg
1 chapter is being published in Japanese this month:
- Laparoscopic appendectomy B Navez (Belgium)
CME - New chapter!
We have added a CME chapter to the website, accessible at our CME Center:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: diagnosis and treatment - J Marescaux (France)
Non-subscribing members are invited to access the CME pay-per-view service, which allows users to access one or several chapters at the rate of 35 USD per AMA Category 1 credit.
WebSurg products and services
Subscribers can access over 100 operative techniques and almost 200 videos at the individual rate of USD 249 / EUR 249 / JPY 15000 (JPY 17000 subsidy for Japanese surgeons) for one year. Please click here to subscribe.
You may also take advantage of the following subscription options:
- Student/intern/fellow/resident rate: USD 99 / EUR 99 / JPY 10500 (group subscriptions are also available, please contact us)
- Institutional rate: USD 749 / EUR 749 / JPY 88000. An institutional subscription provides access for up to 10 people within an organization such as a hospital, clinic or university. Institutional subscriptions for more than 10 people are available for USD 60 / EUR 60 / JPY 7000 per additional user
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Price: USD 59 / EUR 59 / JPY 7000 each, available in English
Please click here to access and order from our full CD-ROM catalog.
Four Virtual University presentations, with associated videos and expert opinion interviews, are available free:
- Laparoscopic extraperitoneal and transperitoneal pelvic lymphadenectomies for prostate cancer - C Saussine (France), H Lang (France)
- Laparoscopic Nissen-Rossetti fundoplication for gastroesophageal reflux - J Marescaux (France), S Vartolomei (France), M Anvari (Canada)
- Cholecystectomy using microinstruments - M Gagner (United States), D Mutter (France)
This includes a free CME chapter:
- Right laparoscopic colectomy - J Leroy (France), J Milsom (United States), J Okuda (Japan)
These operative techniques may be viewed freely, along with WebSurg presentations that highlight the products and services of the website, in the demonstration area.
To unsubscribe from the WebSurg newsletter, please click here.
To state your preferences (format), please click here.
If you have any queries, please contact:
Contact form for subscriptions and commercial queries.
Contact form for comments on content.
Contact form for technical problems.
© 2003 WebSurg