March heralds further changes on www.websurg.com: all our preoperative and postoperative chapters have been completely revamped and republished in a user-friendly format and may be accessed as usual through the table of contents in the Virtual University.
In an exciting new development, WebSurg has partnered with the European Institute of TeleSurgery to publish 5 free videos of operative procedures performed live during the 5th International Post-Graduate Course of Minimal-Invasive Endocrine Surgery held February 6-8, 2003, Strasbourg, France. More details below!
WebSurg will be delighted to welcome you to the forthcoming surgical meeting:
Annual Scientific Session of the Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES), March 12-15, Los Angeles, USA. Stand 337.
New releases on WebSurg
Operative techniques- Laparoscopic Duhamel for Hirschsprung's disease - N Bax (Netherlands), DC van der Zee (Netherlands)
- Retroperitoneoscopic partial nephrectomy MD Leclair (France), Y Héloury (France)
Videos- Transduodenal sphincteroplasty for common bile duct stones - L Novelino (Italy)
- Laparoscopic left nephrectomy by extraperitoneal approach - C Eden (UK)
- Extraperitoneal laparoscopic pyeloplasty - C Eden (UK)
- Laparoscopic sigmoidectomy for cancer - J Leroy (France), J Marescaux (France)
Japanese chapters on WebSurg
1 chapter is being published in Japanese this month:
- Thoracoscopic lower esophageal myotomy - D Gossot (France)
Free! Laparoscopic course videos on WebSurg
To keep you abreast of the latest developments in laparoscopic surgery, WebSurg and the European Institute of TeleSurgery have made available 5 free videos of operative procedures performed live during the 5th International Post-Graduate Course of Minimal-Invasive Endocrine Surgery held February 6-8, 2003, Strasbourg, France:
1. Video-assisted parathyroidectomy: left inferior adenoma - P Miccoli (Italy)
2. Video-assisted parathyroidectomy: right superior adenoma - P Miccoli (Italy)
3. Video-assisted left thyroid lobectomy - P Miccoli (Italy)
4. Laparoscopic left adrenalectomy by retroperitoneal approach - J Bonjer (The Netherlands)
5. Laparoscopic left adrenalectomy for Conn's disease - D Mutter, J Marescaux (France)
CME - New chapter!
With the publication of 'Epidemiology of colorectal cancer' by G Launoy (France), we now have 14 CME chapters available at our CME Center.
Non-subscribing members are invited to access the CME pay-per-view service, which allows users to access one or several chapters at the rate of 35 USD per AMA Category 1 credit.
WebSurg products and services
50% discount on subscriptions - extended until the end of March 2003!
WebSurg is extending its discount on individual subscriptions until the end of March 2003. Subscribers will be able to access over 100 operative techniques and almost 200 videos at the individual rate of USD 249 / EUR 249 / JPY 15000 (JPY 17000 subsidy for Japanese surgeons) for one year. Please click here to subscribe.
You may also take advantage of the following subscription options:
March 2003 releases
WSTMRECT1 - Laparoscopic total mesorectal excision (TME) for cancer - J Leroy (France ), M Henri (Canada )
WSCOLON3 - Laparoscopic sigmoidectomy for cancer - J Leroy (France ), J Okuda (Japan )
WSHARTM1 - Laparoscopic Hartmann Reversal
- J Leroy (France )
Price: USD 59 / EUR 59 / JPY 7000 each, available in English Please click here to access and order from our full CD-ROM catalog.
Four Virtual University presentations, with associated videos and expert opinion interviews, are available free:
- Laparoscopic extraperitoneal and transperitoneal pelvic lymphadenectomies for prostate cancer - C Saussine (France), H Lang (France)
- Laparoscopic Nissen-Rossetti fundoplication for gastroesophageal reflux - J Marescaux (France), S Vartolomei (France), M Anvari (Canada)
- Cholecystectomy using microinstruments - M Gagner (United States), D Mutter (France)
This includes a free CME chapter:
- Right laparoscopic colectomy - J Leroy (France), J Milsom (United States), J Okuda (Japan)
These operative techniques may be viewed freely, along with WebSurg presentations that highlight the products and services of the website, in the demonstration area.
To unsubscribe from the WebSurg newsletter, please click here.
To state your preferences (format and languages), please click here.
If you have any queries, please contact:
Contact form for subscriptions and commercial queries.
Contact form for comments on content.
Contact form for technical problems.
© 2003 WebSurg