Welcome to our February newsletter. As you settle into the new year, we would like to remind you that this is the ideal time to subscribe or renew your subscriptions to www.websurg.com. Since our launch in 2001 we have introduced many new products and services so as to stay on the cutting edge of surgical laparoscopy.
As you have already been informed, WebSurg has established a partnership with Surgery.Linx.com to provide our members with free access to the latest articles on laparoscopy published in respected journals, in the Current literature section of 'Selected by WebSurg'.
Your comments on these changes and other aspects of the site would be much appreciated.
WebSurg will be delighted to welcome you to the forthcoming surgical meeting:
Annual Scientific Session of the Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES), March 12-15, Los Angeles, USA. Stand 337.
New releases on WebSurg
Operative techniques- Retroperitoneoscopic nephrectomy - MD Leclair (France), Y Héloury (France)
- Laparoscopic partial splenectomy - G Podevin (France), Y Héloury (France)
- Laparoscopic approach to esophageal achalasia R Rosati (Italy)
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy for gallstones D Mutter (France), J Marescaux (France)
- Cholecystectomy for inflamed gallbladder D Mutter (France), J Marescaux (France)
- Choledocholithiasis: transcystic route J Leroy (France), J Marescaux (France)
Japanese chapters on WebSurg
2 chapters are being published in Japanese this month:
- The Shouldice method of inguinal herniorrhaphy R Bendavid (Canada)
- Transabdominal preperitoneal approach (TAPP) J Leroy (France)
Please note that past editions of the Japanese newsletter are now available in the online archives.
We have 13 CME chapters available at our CME Center.
Non-subscribing members are invited to access the CME pay-per-view service, which allows users to access one or several chapters at the rate of 35 USD per AMA Category 1 credit.
WebSurg products and services
50% discount on subscriptions - extended until the end of March 2003!
WebSurg is extending its fantastic discount on individual subscriptions until the end of March 2003. Subscribers will be able to access over 100 operative techniques and almost 200 videos at the individual rate of USD 249 / EUR 249 / JPY 15000 (JPY 17000 subsidy for Japanese surgeons) for one year. Please click here to subscribe.
A one-year subscription gives you access to the whole of www.websurg.com. You will be able to receive surgical training via the World Virtual University's comprehensive descriptions of innovative operative techniques, consult videos, listen to expert opinions and study several clinical cases.
Please note that all subscriptions include continuing medical education sessions accredited by the University of Virginia School of Medicine (CME).
You may also take advantage of the following subscription options:
WSNISSEN2 - Laparoscopic Nissen-Rossetti fundoplication for gastroesophageal reflux
J Marescaux (France ), S Vartolomei (France ), M Anvari (Canada )
WSPROL1 - Management of genital prolapse
M Cosson (France ), B Occelli (France ), D Querleu (France ), JL Hoepffner (France ), R Gaston (France )
WSCHOLE1 - Laparoscopic cholecystectomy for acute cholecystitis
B Navez (Belgium )
Price: USD 59 / EUR 59 / JPY 7000 each, available in English
Please click here to access and order from our full CD-ROM catalog:
Free Access - New chapters available!
We now have a total of four Virtual University presentations available free:
- Laparoscopic extraperitoneal and transperitoneal pelvic lymphadenectomies for prostate cancer - C Saussine (France), H Lang (France)
- Laparoscopic Nissen-Rossetti fundoplication for gastroesophageal reflux - J Marescaux (France), S Vartolomei (France), M Anvari (Canada)
- Cholecystectomy using microinstruments - M Gagner (United States), D Mutter (France)
This includes a free CME chapter:
- Right laparoscopic colectomy - J Leroy (France), J Milsom (United States), J Okuda (Japan)
These operative techniques may be viewed freely, along with WebSurg presentations that highlight the products and services of the website, in the demonstration area.
To unsubscribe from the WebSurg newsletter, please click here.
To state your preferences (format and languages), please click here.
ContactIf you have any queries, please contact:
Contact form for subscriptions and commercial queries.
Contact form for comments on content.
Contact form for technical problems.
© 2003 WebSurg