The team at WebSurg would like to wish you a happy new year. Following a successful year marked by healthy sales, a vigorous media presence, and the positive reception of diverse products such as our CD-ROMs, CME chapters and our Japanese site, we are ready to move into 2003 with renewed force.
In response to positive customer feedback, WebSurg has decided to extend its 50% discount on individual subscriptions until the end of March 2003: see below for details.
January 2003 sees the publication of new operative technique presentations and videos on www.websurg.com, and the release of two new CD-ROMs.
WebSurg will be delighted to welcome you to the forthcoming surgical meetings:
Société Française de Chirurgie par Laparoscopie, 8th Congress, January 23-24, Paris, France. Stand 28a.
Annual Scientific Session of the Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons, March 12-15, Los Angeles, USA. Stand 337.
New releases on WebSurg
Operative techniques- Cervical mediastinoscopy/staging of lung cancer - P De Leyn (Belgium), T Lerut (Belgium)
- Laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair in children - F Becmeur (France)
- Rectal resection for endometriosis - J Leroy (France), J Marescaux (France)
- Laparoscopic Burch colposuspension: transperitoneal approach - J Raiga (Monaco)
- Laparoscopic gastric bypass using infrared - M Vix (France), J Marescaux (France)
- Retroperitoneal laparoscopic radical nephrectomy - A Hoznek (France)
- Left colectomy using three trocars - C Huscher (Italy)
Japanese chapters on WebSurg
2 chapters are being published in Japanese this month:
- Total extraperitoneal approach for hernia repair - M Bailey (UK), D Fölscher (South Africa), G Slater (UK)
- A bilayer patch device for inguinal hernia repair - AI Gilbert (United States)
Please note that past editions of the Japanese newsletter are now available in the online archives. If you would like to receive the newsletter in Japanese, please modify your settings.
We have 13 CME chapters available at our CME Center.
Non-subscribing members are invited to access the CME pay-per-view service, which allows users to access one or several chapters at the rate of 35 USD per AMA Category 1 credit.
WebSurg products and services
50% discount on subscriptions - extended until the end of March 2003!
WebSurg is extending its fantastic discount on individual subscriptions until the end of March 2003. Subscribers will be able to access over 100 operative techniques and almost 200 videos at the individual rate of USD 249 / EUR 249 / JPY 15000 (JPY 17000 subsidy for Japanese surgeons) for one year. Please click here to subscribe.
A one-year subscription gives you access to the whole of www.websurg.com. You will be able to receive surgical training via the World Virtual University's comprehensive descriptions of innovative operative techniques, consult videos, listen to expert opinions and study several clinical cases.
Please note that all subscriptions include continuing medical education sessions accredited by the University of Virginia School of Medicine (CME).
You may also take advantage of the following subscription options:
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Latest releases :WSPROL1 - Management of genital prolapse, B Occelli, M Cosson, D Querleu, JL Hoepffner, R Gaston (France)
WSCHOLE1 - Laparoscopic cholecystectomy for acute cholecystitis, B Navez (Belgium)
Price: USD 59 / EUR 59 / JPY 7000 each, available in English
Please click here to access and order from our full CD-ROM catalog:
Free Access - New chapters available!
We now have a total of four Virtual University presentations available free:
- Laparoscopic extraperitoneal and transperitoneal pelvic lymphadenectomies for prostate cancer - C Saussine (France), H Lang (France)
- Laparoscopic Nissen-Rossetti fundoplication for gastroesophageal reflux - J Marescaux (France), S Vartolomei (France), M Anvari (Canada)
- Cholecystectomy using microinstruments - M Gagner (United States), D Mutter (France)
This includes a free CME chapter:
- Right laparoscopic colectomy - J Leroy (France), J Milsom (United States), J Okuda (Japan)
These operative techniques may be viewed freely, along with WebSurg presentations that highlight the products and services of the website, in the demonstration area.
To unsubscribe from the WebSurg newsletter, please click here.
To state your preferences (format and languages), please click here.
If you have any queries, please contact: Contact form for subscriptions and commercial queries.
Contact form for comments on content.
Contact form for technical problems.
© 2002 WebSurg